August 31, 2012

I'm Bored: Book Launch

Join 
illustrator 
Debbie Ridpath Ohi 
on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 
from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.

at  TYPE Books
883 Queen St. West
(between Bathurst and Ossington)
Toronto
for the launch of her first picture book
I'm Bored

Written by Michael Ian Black
Illustrated by Debbie Ridpath Ohi
Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers
978-1442414037
40 pp.
For release September 4, 2012
 

This simple but highly relevant picture book focuses on a bored little girl who must change her way of thinking and demonstrate, to a potato, that children are not boring but amazing. 

More about Debbie Ridpath Ohi, a children's book illustrator and writer who lives in  Toronto, can be read at her website http://debbieohi.com






n.b. I'm Bored will be released on September 4th but the official launch will take place on September 18th.

2 comments:

  1. I am ridiculously excited about this book. Wish I could go to the launch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated thanks for promoting my launch, Helen!

    ReplyDelete